One Year with My Galaxy Fold As My Tablet

I almost can't believe it's been a year since I made the switch to the Galaxy Fold 3 for my tablet use. After short stints with the iPad Mini, the Galaxy Tab S7, and even the Surface Duo over the past few years, I  feel like I finally found the perfect tablet...and it's actually a phone. Don't get me wrong- I could only consider this the perfect setup with my S23 Ultra as a companion (yes, yes, I traded in my S22 earlier this year) . I have really enjoyed and appreciated having both devices over this past year:

- Being able to fit both my phone and my 'tablet' in my bum bag while on flights has made it easier for me to access everything I need without needing to go into my carryon luggage. 
-In some cases (such as aboard my Antarctica cruise earlier this year) having a second device to use in the evenings after taking hundreds of photos in extreme temperatures during the day has been handy. 
-I cannot say enough great things about the Samsung synergy. Seriously, I feel like I only now understand die-hard Apple users! When all your devices just work so seamlessly together it makes things so much easier! My phone, Tablet, Laptop, Earbuds and Watch always seem to be in such perfect harmony!
-I love using my S Pen on my fold! From journaling, to meeting notes, to mind mapping...it just lends itself to creativity. 
-Sometimes when I just want to be disconnected, I'll use my Fold....I have notifications turned off for everything but if I need to see my texts I use the web version of Google Messages. 

It's kind of ironic how the best 7 inch tablet for me has ended up being a phone!


 

Comments