Welcome to My Blog!



 I started this blog in 2005 (yikes-16 years ago!) as my space to ramble about my observations on life and tech. At the time I had a long commute from New Jersey into my job at Columbia uptown New York and I had lots of thoughts about riding the subway, and on new tech-especially in the mobile space. 

As time went on, so did my life....I got married, had a wonderful son, and moved to Texas, where I live now. Tech changed too....I followed Palm, HTC, Blackberry, Apple, Windows Mobile, and eventually ended up in Android. I sometimes read my old entries to get a chuckle about how much of a Blackberry nerd I was- I was NEVER going to give up a physical keyboard..haha!

I've had different iterations of this space: Live Spaces, SplashBlog, and for the last decade, Blogger. I've tried to keep archives so if you look in the bar to the right, you can enjoy a trip down memory lane, although some of the older hosted photos may not be attached to the post. 

I am immensely proud to have this little slice of the web, and will continue to evolve it as I grow... 16 years from now who knows what I'll be musing about....flying cars, life as a grandparent, my microchip from my COVID-19 vaccine (kidding!!). But whatever it brings, I'll be here in my little space giving my 2 cents, and I hope you'll be here reading about it! 

Comments