5 Months with the Galaxy Fold as my Tablet

 

I admit that these 5 months have just flown by tech-wise. I was shocked to find I am barreling towards the 6 month mark!

It's been a great experience- first of all, being back in the Samsung fold has been so refreshing and seamless. I posted in November about the best accessories and I am still finding them all very helpful. On a recent flight, I was lucky enough to get a row to myself and had this sweet setup (listed) for catching up on YouTube videos (Hi, Karl Conrad!) It worked because the size of my Fold lends itself to being able to sit comfortably on American Airlines' half- extended tray table. As I watched, I was able to catch up on my WhatsApp messages on my phone. 

For the times when I feel like I need a bigger screen (mainly when working on a complex document or file in Samsung Notes)  I am fortunate enough to be able to use my Samsung Galaxy Pro 360 and create what I need. I haven't taken my Laptop on the road with me in over a year- I have been able to use it just at home. 

I cannot say enough good things about this combination- I am so glad I made this switch and I really love the Fold in this capacity!


Comments