Best Accessories for Your Galaxy Z Fold

The Galaxy Fold just lends itself to accessories...here are a few of my favorites that are in my tech bag:





I've tried several different stands and I fell in love with this one because:

-it folds flat to put into your bag and take anywhere

-it's got a weighted bottom and doesn't topple over. 

-it's not metal so it won't scratch the edges of your device. 

-it's pink so it matches the rest of my accessories perfectly 😊.


The best improvement after the initial Galaxy Fold was the support for the S Pen. Now, the Fold requires the Fold edition S pen (with less harmful tip) but still, it's great to have the option. As an avid journal user, I love the ability to use a pen to jot down my thoughts. 

It is a bit of a bummer that the Fold 2,3 and 4 do not come with the S pen by default, but here's hoping the Fold 5 might! 

You can grab the S pen from Samsung here, but remember, it won't work on the outer screen!

  


My Galaxy Buds Live are my all-time favorite media purchase. The sound is crisp and clear and most of the time I don't even remember that I am wearing them. 

The battery life is really good- I use them frequently during full travel days and at most a top up one ear at a time is enough to last me all day. 




A case is one of the most personal items for any device. I'm going to outline what my needs were to help you understand how I landed on this Kezihome Case

1. A case that would hold my S pen. 

2. A case that would allow wireless charging. 

3. A case that would cover the front screen (I hardly ever use it as my Fold is my tablet). 

4. A case with minimal magnet interruptions (sometimes as I write to the edge of the device, I do notice my pen strokes start to jump a bit. But it's better than some of the ones that create entire dead spots while writing.)

5. Pink 😊


I picked up this credit card sized device stand as a backup and it is so handy. Due to the small size, I keep it stowed in the pocket of my Kezihome case and it's great to have it in a pinch when I might not have my full sized stand to pull out. 



The Surface Arc Mouse is such an easy way to control the device. I love that popping the arc turns it on and flattening it turns it off. I've used mine for nearly 18 months and the battery is still going strong. 


I've gone through a bit of a keyboard evolution in recent months. My original keyboard (used with my Tab S7 and iPad Mini) was this Logitech K380 and I still occasionally use it. However, with my choice of tablet now being the more compact Galaxy Z Fold 3, I found myself looking for a keyboard that would be an easier carry. And for  that I found the XHC folding Keyboard...this gem folds (haha, see what I did there) and it has just the perfect amount of key travel to make it comfortable to use in spite of its size. I absolutely love it!



Comments