Galaxy Book Pro 360 13 Inch: We (may!) Have a Winner!


What a difference 2inches makes! I received the Galaxy Book Pro 360 13 inch model yesterday and wow, just...wow! The build quality difference is so stark, it makes me wish I held on to the 15 inch model so I could properly demonstrate it to you. The 13 inch is a solid, compact device and has none of the flex and squeal that the 15 inch had. In addition, the smaller screen size means that I have none of the maddening pixilation that the larger model struggled with- text is more crisp and for the most part, I don't even notice that it isn't 3000x2000 like my Surface Book 3. I got it set up with all my main programs and so far it has been very solid, although it is still too early to call it a winner.  I will say though, it is a very solid contender for the title based on my initial experience. 

I was so disappointed when the 15 inch model didn't live up to my expectations but I've secretly held out hope that this 13 inch version would come in and  hit it out of the park. I am really loving the Samsung ecosystem, and I guess it doesn't hurt that it fits right into my 2021 color scheme of blush pinks.  



More updates later as I dive more into it!

Comments