New Monos Luggage Set!

Happy New Year Everyone! I hope your holidays were absolutely magical!  I had a ton of fun adventures and ended the year with an incredibly unexpected gift from my husband- a new luggage set from Monos. Now, when I initially unwrapped it, I had a brief moment of panic- I've had my purple Delsey set for over a decade and have my packing routine down to a science...plus, this set is light pink! How on earth would I keep it clean??? But, it turns out that my husband knows me so well that it ended up being the perfect gift! He added a clear luggage protector which is fantastic for my checked luggage, and the level of organizational tools inside both suitcases are going to transform my packing game- and not a moment too soon (spoiler alert- big adventures planned this year!). And, for the piece-de-resistance....the cases allow me to effortlessly wheel both because the carry on rests easily on the larger case- I did invest in a bungee strap that I'll keep stashed in the front pocket. This is huge for me; as a majority solo traveler, I only carry what I can maneuver by myself and ideally with one hand (leaving the other hand free to open doors, show my passport, etc). This setup is a real gamechanger for me! And, as an added bonus, the 3-piece Delsey set now works perfectly for the guys since my teen now needs his own suitcase. What an awesome way to start the new year!





 



 

Comments