Fun Game Alert: Law Empire Tycoon

 

My absolute favorite genre of game simulation- not the fast-paced, nail biter, type of simulation, but the sub-category called Tycoon. And in that arena, I discovered latest obsession- Law Empire Tycoon. When I first opened the game I was confused about all the offices, staff and roles. But in no time I had a bustling law empire and was raking in cash, expanding and building. I absolutely love this game- it isn't based on speed, it's just a nice simmering slow burn as you figure out the next steps to improve your Law practice. This is definitely one to download for long trips- you can pop in and out of it and spend as little or as much time as you want in the game! Just be sure to expand your Vault to ensure you can store all the money you make in the background!







Comments