Bollywood Obsession


 

Whenever I ask myself why I continue to shell out $8 for Netflix each month, I inevitably respond: Bollywood! Netflix has an unbelievable amount of Indian movies and if you are a fan like me, it's more than enough reason to keep the service. 

Here are my top picks by sub-genre:

Comedy:Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi Poster
A cute comedy where arranged marriage meets televised dance contest.
                                                          














Dark Comedy: 7 Khoon Maaf
7 Khoon Maaf Poster
1 woman, 7 husbands....very dark















 Fashion Poster


ChickFlick: Fashion
Campy,valley of the dolls tale with amazing clothes and catchy music.












                                                                                                      


Ladies vs. Ricky Bahl Poster
RomCom: Ladies Vs. Ricky Bahl 
Con Man gets a taste of his own medicine.

Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year Poster















Drama: Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year
One man fights 'the man'. Highly recommend!

Comments