All's Well that Ends Well....Thanks to Zecozi

Yesterday I was kicking myself for ever getting involved with Cherrypal but it seems that every disappointment really is a blessing in disguise. After all, how would I have gotten to know about Zecozi, the marketplace that makes shopping a social experience?

This morning I had more emails with Deana Zelenka, the CEO who has taken what could have been a nightmare situation and handled it with more grace and class than I could have ever imagined. I finally spoke to Deana this morning and she not only processed my refund promptly while apologizing profusely- she also didn't throw Cherrypal under the bus. She expressed disappointment at the situation, but remained professional under pressure- impressive.
So, at the end of the day I learnt some valuable lessons:
-Sometimes it is good to pay attention to what the internet has to say
-Being an early adopter is not without risks
-If it sounds too good to be true, it just may be
-You can have a good outcome from a negative experience
-If you keep it classy, you always come out on top.
A tip of the hat to you, Ms Zelenka.

Comments