Yahoo!Go 3- could this be The One?

Screen014

Earlier this month I listed the top apps I'd like to see for Windows Mobile. Among them I had entered Facebook, FriendFeed, eBay, Flickr to name a few. Well, the latest version of Yahoo!Go seems to be the answer to a lot of those questions. I'm still in the process of testing it out, but so far I've had a look at the neat FriendFeed widget:


Screen015

And a pretty comprehensive Facebook widget:


Screen016 

Even with what groups you are in:


Screen017

There are a few minor irritations so far, especially the 'flicker' of the screen as the application connects to the internet. And the load time can be a bit annoying. However, the application has a lot of what I had on my wishlist so you can be sure I'm going to give it a thorough shake!

Comments