Woopra- Real Time, InDepth Monitoring of your Site

Photobucket

Woopra has been around for a bit so this certainly isn't breaking news, but I always like to have experienced these things first hand before penning my opinion about them. I first heard about Woopra a number of weeks (months?) ago while watching the Geekbrief podcast. You can watch the video clip below which show exactly what its all about. I signed up for the beta and got an invitation today and it is amazing! I even got to try the cool 'live chat' feature which lets you communicate with someone viewing your page in real time (although I've already got this in my Plugoo bar to the right). I can't see being glued to this 24/7 as I'm not really a stats-hound, but it is cool to see who's reading and other cool info about them!




GBTV #337 | Introducing Woopra from Neal Campbell on Vimeo.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This looks very cool! But I asked for a beta invite like, over a month ago and they still haven't gotten back to me.
Lulama said…
I think it took about 2 months for me to get my invite. Also, be sure to check your spam folder, as that's where mine ended up!
SerenityLife said…
Cool! Thank you for sharing. I watched the entire video. A friend told me about Woopra the other day and now I understand it more from this brief introduction!

Keep the flow coming sis!

Smiles..

[TheJennTaFur from Twitter here!]