A New ROM, A New Attitude

Well, its finally here. My new Ubiquio arrived yesterday and I gleefully found that I haven't lost any of my naïve love of this device. Yes, Mickliq may scoff and call me a sucker but I can't help myself. I love my Ubi. And to add to that love is a special gift that I received from a source- a rom upgrade! The ROM is 3.10 and that's a huge leap from 3.05 and solves a huge host of the issues that were in the previous one. The camera, scroll wheel are all hugely improved. I still can't get the LED to flash for incoming mail but I have to try and remove PhoneAlarm to see if that helps.
So, order has been restored for now. I am happy. And you can be sure that I am purchasing a SquareTrade warranty for this phone. Its like having a really hot girlfriend- I love it to bits, but I don't trust it as far as I can throw it.


Labels:,

Comments