Pay annually data plan for "sipping"

I have always spent some money on a monthly plan for my tablet until I moved to the S7 when I went with the wifi-only version. I then paid $10 for a 5GB block of data on my iPad that would be valid for 6 months last year and really liked the freedom of not paying for data that I decided to try for a more permissive option. What I found was a company called KeepGo that allowed me to buy 10GB for $40 that will keep for a year. Here's the kicker, I can add a $3 top off for 100MB per year and it will extend my data term for another 12 months. That means that I can use as much or as little data as I want and only have to check in once a year to keep my data active.

And, for the final magic trick, KeepGo allowed me to use an e-Sim which means that I could start using the data right away. Perfect!

And the data speeds are really impressive!

 (And, just a quick #notsponsored since it isn't!)


 

Comments