Tips & Tricks: Samsung Notes for Meetings

 

One of the best things about moving to the Galaxy Fold from the iPad mini is my triumphant return to Samsung Notes. I cannot say enough about how much I love this app! 

I have a ton of meetings and one of the ways I use it is to prepare ahead of time. Once I create an agenda, I import the PDF into Samsung Notes, then mark it up with any talking points that I want to cover during the meeting. Now, last year I shared my meeting prep process in this YouTube video, but I've found that using Samsung Notes (rather than Evernote) lets me be a lot more flexible with writing by hand. 

In addition, using Samsung Notes' folders means I can easily refer to the prior months' notes when I need them. And once I finish all my notes, I export them to Evernote which is what I use for the final storage of all my notes. 



Comments