First Look: Tile Slim Tracker

 

When it comes to travel, I have been extremely fortunate with my luggage. In over 30 years I can only think of 1 time (when I was 18!) that my luggage did not arrive at my destination... I was traveling to Nigeria with an overnight stay in London with family. My suitcase ended up being delivered to the house in the middle of the night (thankfully!) so I was able to continue my onward travel the next day. 

But I've been hearing a lot about all the issues with lost luggage lately and even though American Airlines has a cool tracker app to help monitor where your bags are, it feels like a good time to get some kind of tracker in place. I was gifted a Slim Tile recently and I decided that I would use it as my suitcase tracker. I set up the app and I am all set for my next adventure (coming soon!)... I'll keep you posted on how it goes!

Comments