First 48 Hours with My Galaxy Z Fold

 

I am 48 hours in to my Galaxy Z Fold 3 and wow, what a fantastic ride so far. I am typically only folding it to stash it in my bag, but for the rest of the time, I hold it like a conventional tablet. 

I have just about everything I want set up- I have added a multi-media page on my homescreen and have filled it with my favorite media widgets. I really underestimated how much I missed the flexibility of abundant widgets!

My transition back to Samsung Notes has been great. The only thing I miss from Noteshelf is the instant sync to Evernote- I have to remember to export notes to Evernote once completed. It really only becomes a hassle when I want to quickly look at a note on my work computer afterwards. 

Let's talk about the size for a bit. After the past few months with my iPad Mini, I've realized that what I really want is a comfortably sized screen to take my notes and a second, non-phone device that I can be creative on. The Fold fits that bill for me- I have ordered a case that holds it while open- I am not sure if that will be how I permanently store it, but I wanted to have the option. And the Quick share feature has been fantastic- I forgot how essential this is! I am so excited to be able to quickly make videos on my Fold after capturing them on my S22 Ultra! 

 

Comments