My Travel MVPs


I've spent the past 2 weeks traveling to Istanbul and then on to Nigeria. It has been great to be on the move and having new adventures- while I work on my video detailing my trip, I thought I'd take stock of my travel MVPs... the tech and tidbits that really were lifesavers. 

First of all, my iPad Mini 6 came in handy in so many ways...especially due to the size! I loaded it up with movies and games and it was great to have access to all my items. I also used my mini Sandisk thumb drive to move photos and videos I take from my S22 Ultra to my iPad Mini for editing.  
Take-off Cocktail & iPad Mini


   

I saw an ad for the Venty Fan and while I was interested, I wanted it in pink (to match my aesthetics) and I wanted it for less than $70. I scoured Amazon and found a fun knock-off that fit the bill. And with the heat in Lagos, it was a Godsend to have this usb charged fan that would run through the whole night on a single charge. 

Keeping cool on the hottest Nights!


Clutch Battery Pack
Taking tons of pictures took a chunk out of my battery each day- but I didn't want to carry a large battery pack or be on the hunt for a charger. Clutch was a gem because it is tiny, has it's own cable hidden inside it, and the size meant I could literally carry it in a pocket. Just the peace of mind I needed. 



You already know all about this phone but the camera.... wow!
My family looks even more amazing on that S22 Ultra Camera!




Samsung Galaxy Buds
These buds were so comfortable and the battery life was great. I fell asleep with them in a few times and they didn't bother my ears at all. 



Portable charging power!

The best thing about a portable charger for your watch is that you can charge it anywhere. On a few occasions I realized that I needed a boost but it was time to hit the road. With my portable charger I was able to charge my watch on the go!

 


Comments