A Week In with My Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra!

 

My first week with my S22 Ultra has been fairly uneventful and that is actually a good thing. The phone is very similar to my previous S21 Ultra (which I traded in for this one) so it feels comfortable and seamless. I took the update as opportunity to get a case with a built in kickstand and that has been quite helpful. I think the biggest change I've made is to designate a color (blue) to use when journaling/note taking from my phone to help me distinguish entries from my Tablet vs phone. 

This is the first time in a long time that I've made an iterative update like this and, it is not bad, to be honest. There is some comfort in knowing that everything will work like it did before, just with more memory, a pen and a snazzy color! 😊

Comments