Dream Item: Givenchy Antigona

Givenchy Antigona

In July I walked past the Givenchy store on the Champs Elysee and fell hard for the Antigona I saw in the window. However, at several thousand euros it just wasn't an expense that made sense in my lifestyle. But, I couldn't get that shape out of my mind- I spent the next several months scouring the web to find a reasonable priced, pre-owned color-block version. Finally, last weekend I found this stunner from a buyer in London. I had my reservations, but once it arrived yesterday I knew it was the genuine article for an absolute steal.I love this bag.


Givenchy Antigona

So, the irony of course is that I received my Antigona but won't be able to enjoy it for at least a week- I need to get the massive cast removed next week as the colors do not work well together!

Comments