Casual Friday 2.0


At my last clinic, casual Friday had become a very dressed down affair. Most of us wore jeans, and some even wore t-shirts *shudder*. But since I started my new job about 10 months ago, the atmosphere was decidedly more dressed up. I knew I wanted Friday to be a bit more casual than the rest of the week- think 'work-to-happy hour' with ease. So, I settled on Friday being my 'pants' day and then I would just pair them with a less formal top or jacket.
This look is a perfect example of how I've revamped my look- this top used to be paired with jeans on casual Friday, which made it the perfect transition to after work drinks with friends:














These days I dress it up with a belt and Tahari jacket over black pants for a look that's bit bit more polished but still very fun. I've found myself giving old looks new life quite a bit after being inspired by my favorite fashion blogs!

Comments