A Day in My Life with my Nexus

As soon as I wake up in the morning I grab my Nexus One and take a look at a snapshot of my day and the weather:

Photobucket

I check out MyCloset to make sure that what I have scheduled to wear that day works well with the weather:

Photobucket

I keep my email accounts separate for work and play- a last glance at my non-work email before I head into the office:

Photobucket

On my drive in to work I have my Nexus connected to my stereo and listen to music and podcasts depending on my mood:

Photobucket

During the workday my most invaluable app is GotToDo. Its an Android app for Toodledo and syncs tasks between web, phone and Outlook. The homescreen widget is constantly being refreshed during the day as I add items to my list:

Photobucket

I spend a good amount of time between my 2 clinics, so its nice to be able to access files via Sugarsync from either location:

Photobucket

Its great to have the familiar DocumentsToGo to create and edit documents:

Photobucket

Periodically I'll take a moment to catch up on Twitter:

Photobucket

In the evening I like to take a look at the TV Guide to see what shows are coming up.

Photobucket

I have a few games on my Nexus, and I always try to make some time to play Farm Frenzy with Seth cheering me on "Get the bear, mommy!Get the bear!"

Photobucket


Those are just some of the ways I use my Nexus One during the day.....what are some of yours?

Comments