Anxiously Awaiting Slingplayer

If there's one app I'm waiting for with baited breath, its the Slingplayer app for Android. I know its just right around the corner, but it doesn't make the wait any easier.
Once the app is released I plan to make a change to my current setup. Right now I've got both my Slingbox, TiVo and TiVo mobile attached to my bedroom TV. That wouldn't be a big deal, except that I have a single input into that box. At night I prefer to be able to have the tv automatically switch to the shows I like to have on as we fall asleep (Seinfeld, etc) and I found that the best way to accomplish that was to have a single signal input into the TiVo box. The problem arises when I set a show to record (so that I can convert it for mobile viewing) and I try to also log in with my Slingplayer to watch a separate show. What I plan to do is get the Sling Turbo and move the Slingbox into the Study. That TV is used less, and isn't hooked up to any other gadget. I'm looking forward to getting it all set up before summer runs out- fingers crossed!

Comments