Sony Xperia...gone till September

Photobucket Well folks, hate to be the bearer of solemn news but it seems that the document we got a sneak at a few months ago was right. The Sony Xperia is not due to be released until mid-September. Over on the Modaco forums, some are speculating that this delay will allow software manufacturers to adapt their products for the screen size (something which I've wondered about myself). 
That's it. This is officially the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I don't want to hear about any product in such tangible detail when its release is so very far away! Seriously! One could have conceived and had a baby in the time between the first we saw of this and when it will be in hand. No more! Don't show me any device unless I can have it in my hands in a month or less. 

Comments