My New Car! (Lexus NX200)

A little over 5 years ago Dean got me a brand new Nissan Rogue and it has been a gem ever since then. However, in the past few weeks I've been a bit.... Vehicularly restless. My first idea was to move up to the Nissan Murano so we headed off to the Nissan dealership.
However, I soon learned that the Murano was redesigned for this year and as part of that redesign the shape, which was the main thing that attracted me to it, had changed. Instead of sweeping curves there were now sharp lines and edges. I had also started off interested in getting something in red but found that most leaned more towards maroon. Frustrated we left the Nissan dealership and headed home.
The next day I decided to take a look at some of the Lexus models and, within a few hours, I was sold on a Nebula gray pearl NX. The cream and black interior has me madly in love. This is definitely my dream car!
In no particular order, here are the wow factors for me:
1. Sunroof
2. Built in navigation
3. Backup camera and parking assistant
4. Power tailgate (trunk opens and closes at the push of a button.
5. The ride is so smooth!
6. It has a remote app too!
7. The driver memory button
8. The exit mode. I'm not sure what the actual name is but everything moves out of the way to make room for you to get out. With my long legs I really need that!
9. The heated and cooled seats.  Yes, cooling seats!
10.  The promise of a new car in 4 years. I've never leased before and now I'm wondering why.
11. Wireless charger built in (although every time I use it I forget my phone in the car!)

Comments