Galaxy Tab 7.7-Absolute Perfection

After several days of false starts, I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a Tab 7.7. I was going to get one from Negri Electronics but after the Engadget review they sold out within a few hours. I braved it on Ebay and got a brand new import that promised delivery by Friday. Yesterday my new Tab was home and I was excited to get it fired up.
The much discussed screen really can't be put into words. It is simply gorgeous! The other thing which really jumps out at you is how thin and light it is- I'm glad I picked up the case because I would feel nervous tossing this in my purse. So far, I'm in love.
My connectivity plan is still in the air. My game plan is to get an AT&T sim and do a tablet plan off-contract. We'll see how that goes. Here are a few shots- more later.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments