Trip Tech

After a few days of running errands and bumming around close to home, I decided on the spur of the moment to see if I could take a quick trip to London for the second part of my vacation. Prices were decent so I decided to just do it! I leave on Tuesday, and I've been running around getting ready ever since. I needed to get a proper winter coat for the extreme cold, dig out my gloves I haven't used in almost 4 years, and pick up a few items. Yesterday I went to get my eye exam and got my glasses and contacts updated.
Naturally, my first thought went to the tech of my travel. I'll be staying with my cousin (yep, she of the BB Curve fame) and she has already assured me that she's got wifi available for me to use. I've decided to just take my Galaxy Tab and I'm hoping to get my Droid Pro unlocked for a prepaid sim card while there.

Comments