A Week of Fail

This has just been one of those weeks. Vent ahead.

Remember in September when a fellow manager was being really ridiculous with being out of work? Well, if only I had known then that it was only the beginning. She has now been out sick for 3 straight weeks with no end in sight. Between myself and the nursing manager, we've been doing our best to hold down the fort, but its been a thankless, grotty compromise. And to make things especially tricky, it's been week to week of her calling in on Monday morning to say she won't be in the rest of the week- meaning that we don't know what the heck is going on....FAIL.

I'm frustrated by the lack of information about AT&T's release of the Bold 9700. I have been waiting for ages now, and using OS5 on my Bold has made me cut down drastically on the number of productivity applications I can use and run before totally running out of memory...FAIL.

I'm bored with what's happening (or not happening) in the world of QWERTY-Bar phones. Is this a dying form factor? All the new Android phones are either sliders or slabs. Why is that? Not every device has to position itself to be an iPhone-killer.....FAIL.

So, I guess I'm just having a fail kind of day today. I'm sure I'll be back to my sunny self soon.

Comments