The Madness Continues....

Here's the followup to yesterday's tale. I received this email first thing this morning:



I will not be in today.
Bxxxxxx: I will need to cancel my 9am meeting and the
2pm meeting with Mr. Xxxxxxxx.
Cxxxxxx: Ixxxxx called in sick and I was able to reach Dxxxxxx. She will work at Clinic B today. Jxxxxx knows exactly what to do today in Medical Records.Do not under any circumstances pull him to the back to work as a MA.
If Exxxx is better today, I would prefer that she go to Clinic B instead of Dxxxx so that Dxxxxx could work on her referrals.
Lulu: Would you oversee the front desk for me? Thanks!
I will see you on Friday morning.
Kxxxx

Now, to the casual onlooker, it appears like a well thought-out notification email. But when you combine it with the fact that at no point in time has she even taken a moment to speak to me in person about the week that she was already out, this is unbelievable to me. Balls.of.steel.

Comments