Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2016!

Last year was filled with so much joy and happiness that I am excited to see what this year brings! Quick recap of 2015:

1. Completed our first full year in our new home (we bought it Oct 2014)
2. Bought my first (and second, lol)  Lexus!
3. Had my mum for a visit in the summer.
4. Went to Boston between Christmas and New Years for a pop-up visit with my aunts and cousin.
5. Completed my first full year at my wonderful job (started June 2014).
6. Did home renovations out the Ying Yang (replastered pool, grew garden, change stair ballusters)
7. Threw an amazing birthday party
8. Got the art of throwing parties down to a science after having several during the year!
9. Became friends with most of my amazing neighbors (joined Bunco group!)
10. Started a bit of a fitness regimen walking twice a week with some of my friends.

For 2016 we plan to:

1. Renovate kitchen (paint cabinets, have granite counter tops, new backsplash)
2. Trip to Prague (hopefully my bff can join us there)
3. Have family game night once a week.
4. Have more fitness and health!

Bring on 2016!

Comments