Patio 2.0


Over the past few weeks I have been working on our patio with the hopes of making it a colorful, beautiful place to relax. I'm pleased to show the (semi) finished product:

 This wall houses a neat hanging piece that Dean and I found at a garden center nearby. He has it bolted to the brick. Underneath I've got one of my lighter Panacea plant stands.  I've got a hanging plant and my Arabella garden stool.


This area is my nursery and holds most of my best planting efforts. I've got a Panacea plant stand and a Pangea step style one. The 'lemon tree' is a metal piece we got from a local arts store.





Above the plant stand is Umberto, our favorite gecko. I've got 2 more hanging plants over the table and that's it.







I called the patio semi-complete because the final piece is a glass covering that we plan to have installed by June. It's supposed to block the UV rays but still let the light in so I'm sure by the installation date we'll be thrilled to have the some sun block!


Comments