Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Wow, I've missed you all! It has been quite the year this 2014...and just about all of it has been awesome!

On a Saturday in September we stopped in on an open house and ended up falling in love with the house and buying it. We moved in late October and no sooner did we get settled in (new school, new daycare, location transfer for the hubby) than the holidays were upon us.


We hadn't planned on moving but there was something about the feeling of the high ceilings that made us feel somehow...unboxed...it was irresistible. Dean had complained a few years ago about most homes feeling like a series of boxes connected to make a house and this home seems to right all those wrongs. And let me say again: I detest moving! But in the end it was all worth it- we have settled in and absolutely love just about everything about our new digs especially our neighbors.

I must admit, my new closet was a huge selling point!



And in case you were wondering what happened to the palace.... well, palace 2.0 is even better!

So, that about sums up what I've been doing outside of my daily hustle at work. I have some ambitions of getting more regular with my updates (isn't it about time for another New Year's resolution???!) so we'll see how it goes!

Comments