Super-hero Dress

This Eloquii dress is unlike anything I've ever worn.... it is truly spectacular! I wore it for the first time today and it not only looked amazing but felt just as good.
Today started my second week at my new job and so far it has been excellent! Things had become so..... complicated... at my last organization. A merger happened a year and a half ago and things had just gone steadily downhill. In early May they did some layoffs and while they didn't affect my department directly, I realized that the mismanagement of funds was not going to end anytime soon and I really couldn't see my future there. I put out feelers and in short order had 2 great offers and ended up going with the company that I felt more passionate about. It's also a step up in my career so that I am now part of the senior/executive leadership team as a director of operations. Last week was exhausting as I learned names and tried not to get lost but was excited about what we're doing. This week will be much better....just ask my dress!

Comments