Gadget Love: Livescribe Sky Wifi Smartpen

In spite of all the available technology I must confess that nothing beats handwritten notes. I tried the Galaxy Note 8 for a bit but that didn't quite meet my needs, even though I wasn't quite sure what they were at the time. This time I think I have it figured out- I need to write, then have the notes physically available on paper, then available electronically. With that in mind I decided to check out the Smartpen options and decided on the Livescribe Sky Wifi. It arrived today and I am excited about being able to take notes and then have them available in Evernote. 



As an added bonus, I found that I could also save the image of my written page to email or attach to a blog post!

I splurged and got the portfolio case and some extra notebooks. My goal is to be able to tote this setup during my first few days at my new job (starting on Monday!- more on that later!) so that I can capture my training notes and have them sync to Evernote.

And before you say it, yes, I am aware that I could accomplish this by taking a picture of my page- but what fun would that be? :)

Comments