Closet Drama!

Thank heavens for handy husbands! Dean spent hours doing what should have been a straightforward project of installing my closet chandelier. Once he removed the old light he found that the can was all warped and bent so he went to Home Depot and got a new one. Then he went to attach it and found it wasn't mounted and had to go up into the crawlspace and bolt something to the other side. 






But the end result made it all worth it. This is the Possini Crystal Rainfall Glass Drum



  It looks stunning and leaves a beautiful pattern on the walls. I didn't think I could fall more in love with my closet but between this fixture and my new hangers I have done just that! And I so appreciate having the kind of husband who gets swept up and does all these projects for and with me :)

Comments