Ready for the Holidays?

How did the holidays sneak up on me like this? I feel as if the random snow-gate and my surgery made me lose track of time. I've done most of my shopping but I will be braving some stores tomorrow to get a few final suprises for Dean.
I'll be at work all of next week. My next-in-command is traveling out of town and since I took off last Christmas I thought it would only be fair for her to get this Christmas off. Honestly, I'm looking forward to the excitement of the week.
My wrist is healing nicely and I'll post some pics of the progress. I've been rubbing Mederma on it daily and am fully convinced that I will end up with the smallest scar ever once all is said and done. I have some tenderness around the area, but it seems to be lessening by the day.
I now have a makeshift 'laptop' using my Galaxy Tab 7.7. I got a super-cheap keyboard dock from Newegg ($25!) and it has served me well so far. I'm typing this on it right now! My only gripe is that it resets my default keyboard back from Swift to Samsung.....boo!
This weekend I also plan to catch up on some reruns of DirtySexyMoney on HuluPlus- I loved that show when it was originally on the air and look forward to re-experiencing the awesomeness.
Enjoy the last few days of the holidays and keep your fingers crossed that my Christmas present is the black watch I've had my eye on from Michael Kors. I'm in love with it!!

Comments