Sprucing Up My Closet


I'm on a self-imposed shopping ban for a bit and decided to spend some time beautifying my closet. Dean found an old mirror in the attic so I propped it onto a shelf and have my perfumes showcased by it.


I've been meaning to do something with the bags and boxes I've accumulated so I finally cleared the junk from my top shelf and made a display area:

I have another OCD goal of getting hanging ID tags with descriptions for each of my bags so I can identify them in their sleepers.

Up in the high shelf I store my 'naughty items'- A few costumes and showy lingerie. Let's just call this Dean's favorite section of my closet: 


 I've just realized that I really need to put the black cling paper on my upper shelf for uniformity.. ah, one of these days I'll get up there. 

Comments