Real or Fake? That is the question

A few years ago I bought the 'Fendi' bag on the right with no prior experience about designer bags. I truly just loved the shape of the bag. It came to me in a pretty well-worn state and I carried it more self-conscious about how scruffy it looked than about it being a knock-off. 
Fast forward to today, and I am certain now that it is in fact a fake. And I'm okay with that- I don't remember how much I spent on it but it wasn't too much. However, this recent purchase on the left is upsetting me. I was so excited to receive this having done my due diligence on the seller, and really scrutinizing the images in the auction. However, once it arrived, I immediately noticed that it appeared 'too new' to be vintage. There was no leather rub at all and on closer inspection the stitching and hardware seem inconsistent with true Fendi design. However, I love the shape so much and it's in such better condition that I'm considering whether it's worth it to just keep it and have an exotically shaped bag....




Vintage Fendi
Vintage FendiVintage Fendi

Comments