(Style) Confessions of 2012

Happy New Year! We made it to 2013!

The last couple of months have found me more obsessed with fashion than tech. I don't know what it is, but I guess I finally got burned out on all the patent wars, Apple bashing and McSlab phones that have been clogging the pipelines nonstop. Instead I became fascinated with taking virtual closet tours, browsing Zappos and taking wardrobe challenges. I toyed with the idea of starting another blog for style but I couldn't handle the fragmentation. So, here's the deal- I'm going to continue to use this space for whatever is on my mind. Currently, that's style and fashion- in another few months, it might be origami! But at least I'll keep writing instead of being worried about being off-topic. And there will always be tech infused in my life, so that element will never go away.
To start with, here are some photos of my closet after being inspired to clean up and made my girl cave glam:

Comments