20 Books A Year Challenge

Every year I challenge myself to read 20 books- no easy feat with all the other stuff I've got going on. But, for the past 2 years I have held myself accountable to that goal keeping a list in Evernote of the books I've read. Here is my list from 2011 where I fell short of the goal:
  1. Enduring Love
  2. Who Moved My Blackberry
  3. In Office Hours
  4. The Help
  5. Cracks
  6. Slammerkin
  7. Something borrowed
  8. Before I go to Sleep
  9. Something Blue
 10. Love the one you're with
 11. Babyproof
 12. This beautiful life
 13. Hunger games
 14.Catching fire
 15.Mockingjay
 16.Heart of the Matter



And in 2012 I fared better:

 
1. I Do Not Come to you by Chance
2. Half of a Yellow Sun
3. Blackbird
4. Fifty shades of grey
5. Fifty shades greyer
6. Fifty shades freed
7. Gone Girl
8. Let's pretend this never happened
9. Dark places
10.Sharp objects
11.I suck at girls
12.On black sisters street
13.Baba segis wives
14.Tiny sunbirds far away
15.My Horizontal Life
16.Into the darkest corner
17.Beautiful disaster
18.Perks of being a wallflower
19.Warm bodies
20.Still missing



With so little time to go to the movie theatres my favorite method of discovering books is by watching trailers on IMDB and reading the books some of the movies are based on. With that said, I already expect 'The Host' and 'World War Z' to make my list of 2013.

Comments