Phone Upgrade: Take Two!

In the almost 2 years that I've had my Droid Pro I've only had 1 truly close call where I contemplated upgrading to a newer phone. You will of course recall Admiral-gate of late last year which sent me scurrying back to the Pro. But a nearly crippling lack of memory had me back in the market to upgrade. I already made my peace with not having a good QWERTYBar option, but I was determined to steer clear from the behemoth phones. 
After careful inspection of all of Verizon's offerings, I decided to go with the.....(drumroll please!)....Droid Incredible 4G LTE!


It's a powerful little machine with a similar footprint to my Droid Pro. I was pleasantly surprised to find that my company discount dropped my accessories by 25% so I picked up a car mount and a desk mount. 
So far, it's been a lovefest with my new incredible. Its so nice to have apps open instantly again! I haven't strayed much from my usual settings, except that I am using SwiftKey as my main typing app. As always, here is a little homescreen pr0n:



And how's this for LTE 4G speeds:




Comments