Happy New Year!


Yay for 2012! So far, it's shaping up to be an awesome year! I've been overwhelmed by work lately as I led a hefty software transition- fortunately it went splendidly, and it seems that my life may soon return to the pace it was at 5 months go.

On the tech front I have had some minor flirtations with the Acer Iconia A100 and more recently with the Galaxy Tab 7+. I liked the Tab, but in the end I decided to wait for Verizon to release the 7.7 model to see if that is right for me. I really hope so- the non-functioning StylishGirl app is really bothering me more than I thought it would. I'm also convinced that my Evo View is slightly too heavy for my wrist....I know- tech girl problems.
As far as a phone, I really need a QWERTYBar to be released. I was surprised that nothing in that design came out of CES this year! Just more slabs yet again. So, I'm still in the market for a phone- I've had the same phone for a 14 months!! Not that I don't love my Droid Pro, but it has now slowed to a virtual crawl.
I'm excited to see what this year brings!

Comments