Droid Pro Theme Changing


screenshot, originally uploaded by lulugirl896.

When I made the transition from my Nexus One to my Droid Pro, one of the things I missed the most was the black notification bar. Its a small thing, but there's something very jarring about that bar being white.
I had looked in several forums to find out how to change it, and got scared off every single time as people talked about deodex, adb and other things that I just didn't feel comfortable messing with. 2 weeks ago as I browsed on eBay I found another Droid Pro being sold for under $200 and decided that I would buy it as a backup, and also as a safe environment for me to do all my testing.
Once the backup DP arrived, I dived in to Ninjamorph and found out how easy it is to change certain elements of the UI. But.....while its relatively straightforward to change the status bar color, changing the clock text color (to white) is quite complex. In the end I decided to settle with a dark gray which allows me to still see the black text.

Comments