Mac(book) Attack!

Over the past 2 years I've had a hankering to see what the Mac mystique is all about- but a general inclination to reject all things Apple has hampered the desire. Last year I lasted all of a week with the iPad before returning it. In 2009 I had an iPod Touch that served me relatively well until I felt it's need was negated by my Nexus one.
Over the last few days our 5 year old HP Laptop that we share in the den has been making loud grinding noises. After discussing the matter, Dean suggested we get something new and I decided it would be the perfect time for me to satisfy my Macbook craving once and for all. On Wednesday I put my order in online for the 15 inch Macbook pro and upgraded to the hi-res screen. Its due to be delivered on Monday and I cannot wait to get my hands on it!

Comments