Wii....that is all

Tomorrow is the official first day of my 2 week vacation. Nothing planned, just cleaning house and clearing my head. Work has been kicking my butt the past few months between trips away from home and other folks being out. Its just been a crazy time.
In the week that Dean has had his new Wii, we've all been enjoying playing together and spending time cheering each other on. Its also been a good lesson, as we've been teaching Seth about good sportsmanship and why its not nice to say" In your face!" when you beat someone.
This vacation I'm really looking forward to catching up on Netflix movies and shows. I've already been enjoying The IT Crowd (recommended ironically by our IT guy Greg). Last night we finally streamed The Machinist and agreed Christian Bale is nuts.
So, we'll see what this vacation brings. I'm excited even it just means I'll be sitting on my couch the whole time :)

Comments