QueueManager- Netflix Queue for Android

Queue Manager Queue Manager

Ever since we got our Netflix account renewed I've been looking for ways to use it on as many platforms and devices as possible. I already know there is no streaming app for Android (coming soon, I hope!) but there are a fair number of queue managing apps. My favorite apps renders beautifully on my Galaxy Tab, although the resolution is a bit funky on my Droid Pro. QueueManager runs on Adobe Air and is a full-featured manager app for Netflix. It allows for browsing by category, arranging your instant and DVD queues. You'll need to download Adobe Air to run this, so if your device is low on memory it probably won't work smoothly. But if you have a Galaxy Tab and a Netflix account I highly recommend you give this one a twirl.
Photobucket

Comments