CherryPad...Where are thou?

It's been a week since I placed my order for the Cherrypad from Zecozi and I'm not sure how close I am to actually receiving it. After my order status hadn't changed for several days I sent an email to the company about my order and received this reply:

Dear Customer:

We appreciate your order from Cherrypal America and want to communicate expected shipment dates. The demand and overwhelming response for orders is amazing and appreciate the opportunity to be your computing supplier of choice. We want to assure you that your order has been received, processed and is scheduled for shipment from our fulfillment center in Asia on Friday October 15th and should arrive to you by middle to end of the following week. Once the shipment arrives in the United States (usually three days later), you will receive a shipment confirmation email from Zecozi to include the U.S. tracking number.

We will be including in you’re your shipment a free pouch for your CherryPad America as away of saying thank you for your patience.

Please let me know if you have further questions and we know that your experience with the CherryPad America will exceed your expectations.


Cherrypal Corporation Green, Open and Fair John E Collier-CEO
712 Sutter Avenue Palo Alto, CA 94303 704-451-0903 johnc@cherrypal.com www.cherrypal.com www.edwinfoundation.org
So for now I won't panic just yet, in spite of some of the more disturbing things I've been reading about Cherrypal. I will choose instead to be optimistic and believe the best about people.

Comments