So Many Phones, So Little Time

Photobucket

Today is one of those days were I've had the luxury to spend time with my collection of phones and explore the differences in OS's. The HTC Diamond shows me what it was about Windows Mobile that I enjoyed for such a long time. Could I go back today? Definitely not. But I can still see the attraction when you compare its aged GUI with something like WebOS which is only about a year old. WebOS makes me the most wistful as it seems so full of promise- the Pixi could be considered a starter phone but it runs everything its stronger sibling can (albeit not simultaneously). Blackberry is such a mixed bag- its complete and well rounded, but its so matter-of-fact that it really isn't what I'd call a fun mobile experience. Android is really good but I wish it had some more hardware options (read: a keyboard!).
Here's an example of an app running on 3 different platforms- WebOS, Blackberry and Android:

Photobucket


Comments