Kicking it into High Gear

For a long time I've had this pre-conceived idea that the only thing you readers are interested is my mobile life. As a result, there are often long periods of time when I have no new apps to tell you about, no new phones to drool over and there ends up being nothing but silence over here. All that is about to change. Sure, there'll be lots of mobile stuff in here, but there will also be a good amount of posts about my non-mobile life.
Allow me to re-introduce myself: I'm 33, am happily married with a 2 year old and work in Healthcare Administration. In recent months my life has been ridiculously hectic- my clinic is undergoing a major renovation, our leadership team is going through a series of strengthening seminars, and my son is about to turn 3 and we are hoping it will mark the tail end of the terrible twos.

Comments