MyBookDroid for Android



I've been using GoodReads for a while now- not for the social aspect but for the ability to keep track of what I've read and what I want to read. So naturally I've been looking for a way to get that info on to my Nexus. I haven't found a solution yet but I've come up with something really exciting instead. MyBookDroid is a great find that's perfect for many reasons:

-I was able to scan the barcodes on my books and build my library in a few minutes. Now I have an organized list of all my books.

-When I see a book I can scan it and tag it as a book to read later.

- I can find similar books or go directly to buy from Amazon.

In the future the developer has promised sync with GoodReads. In the meantime its a great app for book management. And here's a tip: build a separate library for your eBooks to separately identify your physical books from your Kindle downloads.

Comments