Nexus Car Pod

My Nexus One car dock arrived on Saturday and I was giddy with excitement as I got it set up. I opted to couple it with a bean bag mount so that I didn't have to attach it to the windshield or permanently to the dash of my new car. You've already heard me gush about the navigation function on the Nexus One already- I'm sure it won't be long before I give you a full rundown. In the meantime, I'll tell you the one thing that really takes the multimedia function over the edge on this device- homescreen widgets.


Photobucket

One of my homescreens is what I refer to as my 'Media' homescreen. It has widgets for BeyondPod and Mixzing Lite for my audio podcasts and music respectively. Keeping this screen up means I can have my favorite audio playing easily with a single tap.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments